StreamlineMD, LLC’s StreamlineMD EHR 15.0 has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition health IT Module Certification via Drummond Group LLC.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STREAMLINEMD Earns ONC Health IT Certification from Drummond Group LLC
Cuyahoga Falls, OH April 17, 2019 -- StreamlineMD, LLC’s StreamlineMD EHR 15.0 has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition health IT Module Certification via Drummond Group LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) that has been empowered to test software for compliance with the requirements of the federal government’s program. The stamp of approval designates that the software offers the functionality that enables eligible providers and hospitals to meet the requirements of various regulatory programs that require use of certified EHR technology.
“StreamlineMD is committed to keeping its electronic health record software current and certified to meet all government, industry, and specialty-specific requirements. We are very proud of our software development team for this noteworthy achievement,” says Harry Curley, CEO of StreamlineMD, LLC, and its parent company PRC Medical, LLC.
To earn the certification, StreamlineMD EHR 15.0 was tested to be in accordance with applicable standards and certification criteria put forth by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
With more than 15 years of testing experience across various industries, Drummond Group LLC (DG) brings a high level of technical expertise to this process. Its healthcare experience also runs deep, having certified hundreds of EHRs since becoming an ACB in 2010.
StreamlineMD EHR 15.0, which meets the requirements for 2015 Edition health IT Module Certification via Drummond Group, LLC, is a robust, cloud-based electronic health record with advanced functionality to meet the specialty-specific needs of outpatient endovascular and interventional centers, interventional vein centers and interventional pain management centers. The EHR is tightly integrated with appointment scheduling, practice management, and billing modules, as well as browser-based patient portal, electronic clipboard, and hand held applications. Specialty-specific functionality includes EPSC certification, IAC-compliant reports, CEAP & VCSS measurements and reporting, vein drawing tools, outcomes registry reporting, marketing campaign management, and point-of-care patient payment estimator.
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services:
- Company: StreamlineMD, LLC,
- Product: StreamlineMD EHR 15.0
- Website: www.streamlinemd.com
- Address: 111 Stow Avenue, Suite 200, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44124
- Point of Contact: Smitesh Shah
- Point of Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Point of Contact Phone: (330) 564-2600
- Date of Certification: April 17, 2019
- Holds Certificate No: 15.04.04.2383.Stre.15.00.1.190417, Modules Tested: 170.315 (a)(1-14); (b)(1-6); (c)(1-4); (d)(1-11); (e)(1-3); (g)(2-9); (h)(1) Clinical Quality Measures tested: 50v6; 65v7; 68v7; 122v6; 138v6; 156v6; 164v6; 165v6; 166v7
- Additional Software Used: Updox Direct 2014
The costs that an eligible provider (EP) would pay for StreamlineMD EHR version 15.0 licenses in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures include:
License, Implementation, Support & Hosting:
- License Subscription Solution - StreamlineMD EHR offers a Cloud-based subscription solution that includes support for a monthly fee; cost is per provider. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
- License Purchase Solution - StreamlineMD EHR offers a license purchase solution for a one-time software license fee per provider with additional fees for monthly support and maintenance; cost is per provider. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
- Implementation Services - StreamlineMD EHR offers implementation services for database setup and training. These upfront costs are per provider and user, and allow for a specific amount of hours. If implementation services exceed the allotted number of hours, additional fees will apply.
In addition to the License, Implementation, Support & Hosting costs, this certified product-version could require additional costs for:
- Lab Interfaces - Depending on the customer’s selected lab/imaging company & their current transactional volume, this certified product-version may require one-time costs to establish interfaces to electronically exchange results.
- Registry Reporting Interfaces - This certified product-version may require one-time costs and/or re-occurring costs to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization public health agencies or any specialized registry.
- Patient Messaging - Depending on the patient’s preferred mode of communication, transactional costs may apply per SMS/voice message sent.
- Quality Reporting - Generating and/or transmitting QRDA (170.315 (c)(3) Clinical Quality measures – Electronic Submission) or other format file(s) required for participation in payer quality initiatives/programs may require one-time costs, ongoing service fees, and/or transaction-based fees.
- Additional Services - Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services outside the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, business analysis services, additional training services, etc.).
The EP must sign a StreamlineMD EHR Software License & Support Agreement and the term of the agreement is typically a 1-year term, which may vary depending on the customer’s needs. There may be additional agreements that an EP must enter with a third-party vendor (such as a clearinghouse company, lab company, etc.) depending on the customer’s needs.
To view the listing from the Certified Health IT Product List, please visit the ONC CHPL website & search for StreamlineMD EHR version 15.0 under the 2015 Edition Modular EHR certifications.
About StreamlineMD, LLC
StreamlineMD is a wholly owned subsidiary of PRC Medical, LLC, founded in 1976. StreamlineMD a technology-enabled business service company serving the healthcare industry, offering cloud-based electronic health records and revenue cycle management software & services tailored to meet the specific workflow and business needs of imaging and image-guided procedure specialists throughout the US. For more information, please visit http://www.streamlinemd.com/.
About Drummond Group LLC
Drummond Group is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Drummond Group was founded in 1999, and is an ONC-Accredited Certification Body (ACB) and an Authorized Test Lab (ATL). Drummond Group continues to build on its deep experience and expertise to deliver reliable and cost-effective services. For more information, please visit http://www.drummondgroup.com.
For more information, please contact Christin O’Farrell at email@example.com or see www.streamlinemd.com